"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
We would love for you to join us at our weekly worship services! We meet each Sunday at 10:30am at the Eastern Mennonite High School Auditorium. We will have signs on campus directing you where to park, and greeters will meet you at the door with a Worhsip Guide and to point you in the right direction. We can help you get your kids checked in or point you to the coffee & snacks before heading to your seat to connect with real people. Here’s a brief snapshot of what you can expect during an Aletheia Church service.
- People dressed as they would any other place. For some, that means dressing up, while others come in jeans and a t-shirt!
- Coffee and snacks provided.
- Biblical and theologically sound contemporary music, including modern arrangements of classic hymns.
- In depth, expository bible teaching.
- A family of genuine and authentic people who love God and others.
- Aletheia Jr. for little ones that is focused on pointing them to Jesus.
- Our service will last between 75-90 minutes, and will include singing, scripture readings, preaching, prayer, & communion.
If you have any other questions or we can help you in any additional ways, please don't hesitate to contact us.