"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
We would love for you to join us at our weekly worship services! We meet every Sunday at Eastern Mennonite High School. Currently we are having services indoors and outdoors based on the weather, so please check our website or social media for specific worship times each week. We will have signs on campus directing you where to park, and greeters will meet you at the door to point you in the right direction. Here’s a brief snapshot of what you can expect during an Aletheia Church service. Follow us on social media for updates and events.
- People dressed as they would any other place. For some, that means dressing up, while others come in jeans and a t-shirt!
- No coffee and snacks during this season.
- Biblical and theologically sound contemporary music, including modern arrangements of classic hymns.
- In depth, expository Bible teaching.
- A family of genuine and authentic people who love God and others.
- Aletheia Jr. classes for children ages 1-5th grade on most Sundays, focused on pointing them to Jesus. We do ask you register ahead of time for class in this season.
- Our service will last about an hour, and will include singing, scripture readings, preaching, prayer, & communion.
If you have any other questions or we can help you in any additional ways, please don't hesitate to contact us.