We will begin gathering again (with safety guidelines in place). See below for important information.
- Due to social distancing requirements for seating in the auditorium, you will need to register everyone in your household that plans on attending each week. Registration can be accessed by clicking the link above.
- Registration will be open each week through Saturday at 5:00pm. This will enable us to work out a plan for seating and communicate with all attendees. If you forget to register or miss the cut off for some reason, just send us an email. The cutoff is not meant to exclude anyone, it is only meant to give us time to plan and prepare for Sunday.
- To help with seating we are asking those attending without young children to arrive at 10:00, and those with young children to arrive at 10:15.
- Aletheia Jr. staff will have goodie bags to hand out to any children in attendance.
- Please take a look at the safety measures and general expectations for Sunday morning from our reopening plan so you are prepared to follow all guidelines and expectations for when we gather.